Checkstress is an independent stress analysis consultancy focused on the Aerospace industry. We aim to integrate closely with customer working practices to deliver a flexible, professional service at competitive cost.
Our services include:
- Loads development.
- Preliminary sizing.
- Check stress and certification reports.
- Optimisation and weight saving.
- Durability and damage tolerance analysis.
- Concessions and repair analysis.
- Test plans and data processing.
All Finite Element Analysis covers:
- Configuration, testing, and validation of 2D or 3D models.
- Simulation of metallic or composite materials.
- Linear, linear buckling, non-linear (material and geometric), normal modes, frequency response, acoustic and random vibration analysis.
- PCL and VBA programming to automate modelling and post-processing.
- Superelement analysis and Craig Bampton dynamic reductions.